To provide the students with:
- Knowledge of the ten (10) Project Management Knowledge Areas.
- Information on the integration of the Knowledge Areas and the Project Management Processes.
- Learning about quality, human resources and communications management in project management.
- The knowledge to project risk, including how to perform a qualitative risk analysis, plan risk responses, and control risk.
After completing the traaining, you will have an in-depth knowledge of the Project Management Knowledge Areas and their relationship to the Project Management Processes, including:
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Preparation for PMP Certification Exam
- Certificate from MGCBM UK
- Practical Business Case Studies
- Networking Opportunity with Business Leaders and Senior Managers.
FEES: GH₵4000 (Earlybird Discount – 10% Off)
The fee covers:
- Tea break
- Study Materials
- Practical Business Case-studies
- Certificate from MGIBES COLLEGE UK
- Starting Date: June 4th – August 6th, 2022
- Time: 10am – 2pm
- Duration: 10 Saturdays Classes Only
- Venue: M-Gibes College UK – Ghana Campus
- Contact: +233302959189, +233501376174
- Register: mgibes.co.uk/pmp