“He Paid My School Fees When I Was his Girlfriend”: Wife Celebrates Husband, Kneels at Graduation

Dec 10, 2023 | Entertainment, News

[ad_1]

• A pretty Nigerian wife showed gratitude to her husband, who sponsored her all through the university
  • On her graduation day, she went down on her knees as the man hugged her in joy in the presence of many people
  • Many social media users said that they loved that the woman appreciated the man’s deed to better her life

A pretty Nigerian lady celebrated her husband, who paid her school fees throughout the university.

In an emotional video, the lady knelt before her husband and friends and thanked him after graduating.

Paying school fees for lover/Couple goals.
The woman knelt for her husband during her graduation.
Photo source: @mrsezekiel04
Source: TikTok

Husband paid wife’s school fees

One of the man’s friends brought wads of cash and sprayed them all on her to make the wife’s day.

Read also

Nanny Rosie appears stunning in latest video, photos of her pretty body shape get attention online

The lady (@mrsezekiel04) said that the man started investing in her education when she was just his girlfriend. Nigerians had lovely reactions towards her story.

Watch her video below:

Legit.ng compiled some of the reactions below:

LOISSY Galery said:

“It’s cz d guy is still financially OK if nt… mk I swipe up.”

Juliebenz said:

“I tap from your grace.”

anicatherine852 said:

“Congrats oo i tap from ur grace.”

Chloe said:

“Don’t let this generation fool you…. Loyalty pays for real.”

goldkate nnenna said:

“Congratulations my dear,i tap from your grace.”

Gift 12 said:

“Some people are just very lucky in this life. Big Congratulations ma.”

Festus Kelly687 said:

“He is lucky. But guys shine ur eyes oooooo. Many trained and fell victim.”

joyuchenna said:

“I know the history, congratulations my darling kid.”

Debbythelma said:

“Is how she knelt down for me,gratitude is a must,God bless u both especially the odogwu man cos e no easy at all.”

Read also

“She flew all the way from Florida to find love”: Nigerian man flaunts oyinbo lover in cute video

The wife responded:

“Mummy Destiny said:

“Thanks so much love he deserved more because this young man started training me,when he was still collecting from his family.”

Umoren Anthonia said:

“You are a grateful person. remain blessed.”

Wife paid husband’s school fees

Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that a man shared a video praising the many sacrifices his wife made to see that he succeeded.

After the man graduated, got a job, and became a bank manager, he sent the woman to school abroad to repay her kindness.

Source: Legit.ng

[ad_2]

Source link

Recent Post

Burna Boy is my love of life, says Stefflon Don

[ad_1] Jamaican rapper Stefflon Don has reaffirmed her love for Nigerian singer Burna Boy, despite their breakup in 2021. In a recent interview with Fernando Halman on the Netherlands music platform The post Burna Boy is my love of life, says Stefflon Don appeared...

Recent Event Post

48th Conference and AGM Kano 2024: Tumbin Giwa

On behalf of the Governing Council, we are pleased to invite you to the 48th NIFST International Conference and Annual General Meeting with the theme: “Food Science and Technology for Sustainable Food and Nutrition Security” which will now hold from 14th -17th...

Post you may also like