“I Couldn’t Believe She is Dead”: Nigerian Lady Suddenly Dies After Completing Her NYSC And Getting a Job

Jul 29, 2023 | Entertainment, News

• A Nigerian lady who got a job after completing the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC has sadly died
  • The lady died in 2021, and her friend took to TikTok to mourn her departure two years after the sad event
  • Her friend said they went to school together and were really close and she was surprised to learn of her sudden death

After completing her National Youth Service Corps, a Nigerian lady was lucky enough to secure a job.

Sadly, she did not live long to enjoy the job and the fruit of her labour as she has suddenly died.

Photos of a lady who died after getting a job.
Her death threw her family and friends into mourning. Photo credit: TikTok/@salkevy.
Source: TikTok

After her sudden departure, her friend, Salkevy came to TikTok, where she mourned her by telling the story of how they met.

Salkevy narrated that she and her late friend met while in school, and they become inseparably close.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram – get the most important news directly in your favourite app!

They did many things together and even wore each other’s clothes while they were still in school.

When they graduated from school, the lady got a job, but she was snatched by the jaws of death.

Salkevy wrote on TikTok:

“I exercised faith, even when she was in the morgue, I still did not believe, I was certain that maybe she is in a coma, but I continued to live in denial.”

Watch the video here.

Reactions as lady dies after completing her NYSC and getting a job

@chikethereator said:

“I’m so sorry Sally.”

@roro said:

“I was expecting a together glow up.”

@Ighodaro precious said:

“What? I was literally anticipating a happy ending.”

@Progress said:

“Why am I crying. This is so emotional.”

@Beverly adaeze reacted:

“This is heartbreaking.”

@successful 44 said:

“I was not expecting this at the end.”

@George said:

“How it dropped from my eyes.”

@Lizzy said:

“I just lost one of my close friends I just found out she dies 4 days ago and I found out yesterday.”

Lady said her late father sent them gift

In a related story, Legit.ng reported a TikTok lady said her late father sent them clothes.

She said her father also added money and other ingredients needed to prepare Christmas food.

While many agreed with her, others said they have heard such a thing people.

Source: Legit.ng

Source link

Recent Post

Alex Unusual returns to social media, vows to fight cyberbullies

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex Unusual, has returned to social media after a brief exit. Following her return, she addressed rumours alleging that she had caused a rift in... The post Alex Unusual returns to social media, vows to fight cyberbullies...

Recent Event Post

Post you may also like

Alex Unusual returns to social media, vows to fight cyberbullies

IBADAN Socialite, Hon. SINA ALABI Celebrates @ 60

IBADAN Socialite, Hon. SINA ALABI Celebrates @ 60

The Ibadan-born popular politician and socialite, Alhaji (Hon) Adesina Taofik Alabi is 60. The news of his birthday was all over Ibadan social scene last week. Alabi clocked 60 in style on Monday, 29 April, 2024. But many people didn’t believe this amiable...

Pin It on Pinterest