Lady Gets International Passport, Secures Student Visa, Relocates to Canada: “Please Enlighten Us”

Sep 12, 2023 | Uncategorized

• A beautiful Nigerian lady who relocated to Canada to secure her future saw her move as a form of escape
  • The smart lady flashed her passport as she had a nice trip, enjoying her flight goodies while in the air
  • Many Nigerians who commented on her TikTok video prayed to have the same opportunity to travel abroad

A Nigerian lady joined the league of young people leaving the country in droves for better opportunities.

The lady (@zai_nabie) said she captured different moments between the airports and when she got to Toronto Airport in Canada.

Studying as Nigerian in Canada/Lady left Nigeria.
The lady held her international passport.
Photo source: @zai_nabie
Source: TikTok

Lady relocated on Canadian student visa

Sitting at an airport in Nigeria, she showed off her passport. She had a big bag beside her. The lady said she “escaped”.

Many Nigerians celebrated her relocation video; some said they were already planning to make the same move.

Watch the video below:

Legit.ng compiled some of the reactions below:

Baba Zion joked:

“I won go Canada I get 2,500 naira abeg make Una help me oo.”

ILEN1972 said:

“You have escape ooo.”

adrielnjambi said:

“I tap into the testimony.”

choicedelightdesign said:

“Congratulations. See you soon.”

Shoyoye Olawale Damilare said:

“Congratulations to you dear.”

Martha said:

“Please enlighten me more on how you get there.”

jadesolaoluwa12 said:

“Congratulations dear I will testify soon Amen this year 2023 Amen.”

Prisca said:

“Netherlands see you soon next year.”

@ADebare_Kareem said:

“Make I safe dis sound till I escape too.”

twinkle smart said:

“I’ll make it through by God grace I tap to your blessings.”

Sheriff Abubakar608 said:

“I swear leaving this great country no dey my aganda at alllll.”

Operaworld said:

“You’ve escaped truly… Congratulations.”

ApapaHighest said:

“Congratulations while I patiently wait for my own.”

adrielnjambi said:

“I tap into the testimony.”

Cityfolk said:

“Congratulations. you’ve left us in Nigeria.”

Lady left N500k job

Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that despite having a job with N500k salary, a Nigerian lady left for Canada.

The lady said that her mother kept reminding her of the need to make her life better even when her salary was relatively good.

Source: Legit.ng

Source link

Recent Post

Some women paved way for me in entertainment industry, Simi admits

Singer Simisola Kosoko popularly known as Simi, has spoken out about ‘old cats’ women in the music industry. She acknowledged the significant contributions of the women who paved the way... The post Some women paved way for me in entertainment industry, Simi...

Recent Event Post

Body Doubling for Beginners: The ADHD edition (free event)

Body Doubling for Beginners: The ADHD edition (free event)

Body Doubling for Beginners: The ADHD edition (free event) Get the ultimate 'cheat code' for focus… Experience the power of virtual body doubling to level up your focus and make your ADHD work for you, not against you.  Block out distraction and turn your focus onto a...

Post you may also like

Some women paved way for me in entertainment industry, Simi admits

Tennessee VW workers hold key unionization vote

Tennessee VW workers hold key unionization vote

Volkswagen's assembly plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee. will be the first to vote in the United Auto Workers (UAW) campaign to organize Southern plants. Photo: Elijah Nouvelage / GETTY IMAGES NORTH AMERICA/Getty Images via AFP/FileSource: AFPVolkswagen employees...

Pin It on Pinterest