Nigerian Lady Moved Abroad After Renting House, Sweeps House Clean, Says Landlord Blessed Her

Sep 14, 2023 | Uncategorized

[ad_1]

• A Nigerian lady who relocated abroad made sure to clean out her Nigerian apartment when moving out
  • The Nigerian lady said her landlord’s strong prayer that she would relocate abroad answered in her life
  • People who heard that she would be putting some of her things up for sale commented on how cute the apartment was

A pretty lady who relocated abroad with her boyfriend talked about her rented apartment in Nigeria.

The lady (@beautynain) said it is important to always pray for a good house that will aid one’s blessings.

Relocation to abroad/Rented apartment in Nigeria.
The lady cleaned her rented apartment before moving out.
Photo source: @beautynain
Source: TikTok

When she rented her apartment, her landlord prayed that she would become a better person and have the opportunity to go abroad.

She thought it was a lie until everything fell into place, and she relocated before her rent expired.

Many Nigerians agreed that, like other important things in life, having a spiritually sound home was important.

Watch her video below:

Legit.ng compiled some of the reactions below:

Balogun Wuraola Munirat said:

“I can remember when you put that wall paper in your toilet, how time flies sha.”

Ifeoma Chiejina said:

“I always clean the apartment when I’m moving out.”

Barakat said:

“@sammie785 better landlord.”

Princess Joyce said:

“Not my Landlord though… because God go really punish that man for Wetin him do me.. he will never know what peace is.”

Jhane_ said:

“I tap in into your blessing been following you for a while now.”

thetravelpadi said:

“Awwn, this is a really nice gesture. Congratulations on your Japa success.”

Special said:

“Hi, how much is your rent and what’s the location, and state please?”

Ijeomaaaaa_ said:

“But why buy a carpet when the floor was tiled?”

Beatrice said:

“Location please. I’m house hunting.”

Nigerian lady relocated to Canada

Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that a pretty lady captured her relocation story in a short video as she moved from Nigeria to Canada.

Before her move abroad, the lady (@amieecole) went to a salon and treated herself well. She fixed nails and eyelashes. She relocated on a Candian student visa. The settled in the country fast.

Source: Legit.ng

[ad_2]

Source link

Recent Post

Burna Boy is my love of life, says Stefflon Don

[ad_1] Jamaican rapper Stefflon Don has reaffirmed her love for Nigerian singer Burna Boy, despite their breakup in 2021. In a recent interview with Fernando Halman on the Netherlands music platform The post Burna Boy is my love of life, says Stefflon Don appeared...

Recent Event Post

48th Conference and AGM Kano 2024: Tumbin Giwa

On behalf of the Governing Council, we are pleased to invite you to the 48th NIFST International Conference and Annual General Meeting with the theme: “Food Science and Technology for Sustainable Food and Nutrition Security” which will now hold from 14th -17th...

Post you may also like