“They Never Knew I Understand The Language”: Lady in Tears as She Hears Women Calling Her ‘Charcoal’ at Salon

Jul 20, 2023 | Entertainment, News

[ad_1]

• A young lady has narrated her heartbreaking experience at a nail salon where she visited to fix artificial nails
  • According to the sad lady, the women at the salon talked badly about her in their language thinking she couldn’t hear them
  • Social media users have reacted massively to the video with many giving different suggestions on what she should have done

A TikTok user with the handle @kathyponi has vowed never to visit a nail salon following her sad experience.

In a video trending on the TikTok app, she exposed her ordeal at the nail shop and netizens sympathised with her.

Lady in tears as women taunt her at nail salon
Lady in tears as women taunt her at nail salon
Photo credit: @cathiponi/TikTok.
Source: TikTok

According to her, she was insulted by the women at the shop who thought she did not understand their language.

The women allegedly referred to her as “charcoal” in their local language, causing her to shed tears.

Read also

“Her Akara is the best”: Photographer captures woman unaware, takes printed photo to her, reaction trends

PAY ATTENTION: Share your outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through [email protected]!

She said:

“So I went to this nail shop today, and the women there talking about me thinking I don’t understand Luganda.

Saying “Ono alinga amanda”(this one is like charcoal)”. I almost cried look at my eyes.”

Despite the insult, Kathyponi said she loved the nails she got at the shop. However, she maintained that she would never go back there again.

Reactions as lady shares her ordeal at nail salon

Netizens have reacted to the video, expressing their support for Kathy and condemning the behaviour of the women at the nail shop.

@Brendah said:

“Why don’t you put them in their position.”

@Libra Savage said:

“And you still made your nails there, I would’ve left.”

@Flash bae commented:

“Me one day I had plaited my hair and bypassed some Gishu lady’s and they said I look like a bird and laughed not knowing am a Gishu too.”

Read also

“Belle no gree her smile”: Nigerian man tries hard to make pregnant wife happy at party, video trends

@Seraph Sane reacted:

“She was projecting her insecurities on you. You are gorgeously melanated and that is your power.”

@Hitilafu said:

“You could simply have responded with. Naah, this is not charcoal, its more of darkness and kept quiet.”

@Ta_ogebeauty said:

“Why does that make yoh sad hun, cry? Why? Nothing wrong in been too dark. I swear you are so beautiful am not even joking.”

@Wakawaka commented:

“Someday, not today. Your tolerance of disrespect will be nil and you will tell it as it is. You are very very beautiful.”

@user5072800544831 reacted:

“Oh my Lord am so sorry that happened to u.”

@remzy commented:

“I would have smiled. Melanin is so beautiful. Don’t ever cry coz of ignorant pple.”

@Jesusistheonlywaytogo reacted:

“Sorry about that dear,everyone is beautiful in there own way.”

@user4679345598298 said:

“Next time smile at them and respond in Luganda thanking them for recognising your complexion and your beauty cos you look gorgeous.”

Read also

“She is gone gone”: Lady shows friend’s reaction whenever she talks to her boyfriend in video

Watch the video below:

Hairstylist nabs customer badmouthing her

Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that a beautiful hairstylist has cried out on TikTok after seeing hurtful messages on her customer’s phone. In a trending video, the hairstylist caught her client saying bad things to her friend about her hairdo whilst still in the salon.

The lady complained bitterly to her friend that the hairstylist was really bad at her job, and she can’t wait to leave the salon. The lady further mentioned that the stylist added way too much ‘pink colour’ to the hair and she doesn’t like it. “I hate my hair. She put way too much pink. It’s soo ugly, omg ima leaveee. I don’t like it at all”, she said in part.

The stylist was shocked to see the chat and she made a video which she shared online, while asking if she should confront the client. The video has attracted lots of mixed reactions from netizens who tried to advise her on what to do.

Read also

“Na laugh cause this problem?” Phyna reacts as netizens drag her over comment about lady killed by her lover

Source: Legit.ng

[ad_2]

Source link

Recent Post

Burna Boy is my love of life, says Stefflon Don

[ad_1] Jamaican rapper Stefflon Don has reaffirmed her love for Nigerian singer Burna Boy, despite their breakup in 2021. In a recent interview with Fernando Halman on the Netherlands music platform The post Burna Boy is my love of life, says Stefflon Don appeared...

Recent Event Post

48th Conference and AGM Kano 2024: Tumbin Giwa

On behalf of the Governing Council, we are pleased to invite you to the 48th NIFST International Conference and Annual General Meeting with the theme: “Food Science and Technology for Sustainable Food and Nutrition Security” which will now hold from 14th -17th...

Post you may also like