“You Go Explain Tire”: Lady in Relationship With Military Man Shares His Commanding Chat With Her

Feb 18, 2024 | Entertainment, News

• A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to give netizens a snippet of what her relationship with a military man looks like
  • She released her WhatsApp conversation with him where he told her not to question his directive
  • Her leaked chat sparked discussions around dating military men as some ladies shared how theirs is

A Nigerian lady has caused a stir as she released one of her WhatsApp chats with her military boyfriend.

The chat showed the man admonishing her not to question him.

Reactions as lady dating military man shares their chat online
He told her not to question him.
Photo Credit: @beccaola2
Source: TikTok

Mixed reactions trailed the chat, prompting @beccaola2 to provide a background to it.

“He just didn’t want me to leave the house on val day,” she wrote while releasing the full conversation that led to his admonition.

PAY ATTENTION: Share your outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through [email protected]!

Read also

“I wan pack”: Lady leaks voice note of male neighbour she allowed to sleep in her room, cries out

According to her, some people thought he abuses her.

Watch the video below:

Mixed reactions trailed her video

Pretty suspect said:

“Someone I know will be like *when am serious,you should also be serious.”

Hassy said:

“You sef you wan Dey whinewhy you go go Dey question chief commander.”

user1681597102749 said:

“I do cry everyday because no hanging out for me again at this my age.”

kekeli said:

“Mine will said be serious and don’t question me erh is not easy ooh.”

megafashions said:

“One guy told me that he is never answerable to a woman he cares for i ran like I have never ran.”

charming said:

“Y’all are not talking about being stingy my own stingy oo, before you see money you go explain tire.”

Ruby of Life said:

“Mine said if I say am I clear!!

“Say clear sir… that’s the standard.”

Read also

“Hardworking woman”: Lady with no hands uses her two legs to grind okra, video melts hearts

Eight said:

“I will question you till thy kingdom come.”

Things to note before wedding a soldier

Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported five things to take note of before marrying a soldier.

Before thinking about getting married to you, they are already married to the military, and you will always play the role of a second fiddle.

Your soldier partner will consistently do what his job requires and go wherever they want him to, regardless of what you want. If you are a person who always wants your desires to be satisfied by your partner, then you need to have a rethink.

Source: Legit.ng

Source link

Recent Post

Kehinde Bankole lauds Onga as Segun Johnson thrills guests

Popular seasoning brand, Onga, has solidified its commitment to celebrating African culture and talent by sponsoring both the AMVCA Cultural Day and the Best Lead Actress Award at the 10th... The post Kehinde Bankole lauds Onga as Segun Johnson thrills guests...

Recent Event Post

Post you may also like

Kehinde Bankole lauds Onga as Segun Johnson thrills guests

What are the costs behind Trump’s economic proposals?

What are the costs behind Trump’s economic proposals?

Republican former president and 2024 candidate Donald Trump has mooted an across-the-board tariff and a higher rate on Chinese goods. Photo: Alex Wroblewski / AFP/FileSource: AFPRepublican former president Donald Trump once dubbed himself a "Tariff Man" seeking...

Pin It on Pinterest