About the event certified SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS GLOBAL CONFERENCE 2023
with investors and financiers
About this Event
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Free registration and training for your business on Roadmap to Becoming Certified Sustainable Business
- Free Development of GRI standard Environmental Management Policy Framework for your Business independently certified by Deloitte
- Free Development of Industry-specific Climate Change Policy for your Business. DIY Approach by Deloitte
- Entry to WIN Business Certification through ISO 14001 with only $200 for 5 SMEs through Raffle Draw
- FREE One year support on the policy implementation process toward becoming a certified Sustainable Business
- Networking opportunity with over 300+ businesses across the globe
- FREE Entry Access to ONE Delegate from every business that subscribes to the conference
- Doing the right thing and positioning for international investors and financing
- Reduce your Organizational Operational Cost
- Improve your organization’s efficiency
- Improve your Organization’s Reputation and Brand Image
- Increase your Customer Loyalty
- Improve your Employee’s Engagement
- Increase your Stakeholder Support
- Reservation as a Delegate in the event
- Direct Access to Investor and Green Financiers.
- Access to all tools and benefits from the events including policy development framework for your business to be signed off independently by a verifiable third party.
- Networking access to all participants at the event
- Guaranteed opportunity to access training for industry-specific policy draft
- Open opportunity to access ISO 14001 certification
- Opportunity to get accredited and receive a globally recognized Certified Sustainable Business (CSB) Official BadgeAccess to a
- discounted rate for CSB Data Management System
- Access to a Minimum of $90million business size and more than $5 billion business market
- Opportunity to set your business apart from others in the industry.
- Be a part of the solution, not part of the pollution
- Consumers/Clients/Customers believe a company that makes claims certified by a Verifiable 3rd party
POSITION YOUR COMPANY AT THE FOREFRONT OF YOUR INDUSTRY
In the next decade, the growth of green funding and sustainable investment is expected to continue on an upward trajectory, with developing countries and African nations being a major focus. According to industry forecasts, assets under management (AUM) for EU-based ESG mutual funds are expected to reach an unprecedented €7.6tn by 2025. The incorporation of sustainable practices into all business and investment decisions is no longer optional; it is imperative. The need to run a sustainable business is now paramount, especially for companies operating in developing nations and Africa, as the world moves towards a greener economy.
According to the World Economic Forum, over 70 global chief executives are helping to accelerate the transition to a net-zero economy and at least one-fifth of the world’s largest 2,000 public companies have now committed to meet net-zero targets by mid-century or sooner.
The Conference Goal
01. Carbon Footprint
The conference aims to hold large organizations accountable for their carbon footprint, a key issue in sustainability and climate change. The goal is to encourage these organizations to adopt sustainable practices to reduce their carbon emissions and promote a more sustainable future.
02. MSMEs and Sustainability
The conference seeks to encourage MSMEs to adopt sustainable practices and become sustainably responsible. This is important because MSMEs make up a significant portion of businesses worldwide, and their actions can have a significant impact on sustainability.
03. Climate-Resilient Cities
The conference theme is “Building Climate Resilient Cities; Activating Industry Roles and Government Institutional Policies for Sustainable Action.” It seeks to address the need for cities to become more resilient to the effects of climate change, and the role that industry and government policies can play in promoting sustainable action.
This is a High-Level Business Conference. Decision makers such as the Managing Director, C-Suite representative, or Head of Sustainability/ESG/CSR Team from your organization are encouraged to register.